Sunday, October 6, 2013

Log for the week of September 29th, 2013

While waiting for the final version of the pigeon models to be done, I was asked by the producers to help clean up two of the human rigs for the project. With those being more complicated that what I normally build, it took a bit to find my way around the inner workings to fix some of the issues. Beyond that, it consisted a great deal of weight painting.

Next up on the list is a bit of experimenting with fur in maya. I do not know if it will be particularly useful on my golem, but it doesn't mean I'll rule it out for aesthetic purposes.

Regarding the golem itself, I've completed the skull model and have blocked in more of the securing vines on the right leg, and build the back vine cover that will act as an anchor for the left arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment